On our projects and in the office, Dynamic Resources makes a concerted effort to have as small an impact on our environment as possible. These are a few of the steps we are taking:
- On the jobsite we recycle: Cardboard shipping and packing materials, metal and plastic from old fixtures, and any other material that we can keep out of a landfill.
- We only use low VOC paints, adhesives, and cleaning materials when acceptable to minimize contaminants in the retail space.
- We always try to carpool to and from jobsites, and 95% of our employees either walk, cycle, or use public transport to get to work each day.
- We only use post-consumer paper products with minimum chlorine bleaching, and we always use “waste” paper for scrap before recycling. Every publication is requested in electronic form.
- Our New York office is LEED certified. Our other locations strive to use natural light, we have installed LED or CF bulbs, and we replaced most of our windows with double insulated tinted glass.
- All computers and electronic equipment are set to optimize energy and are turned off at the end of each day.
- We are a Proud Member of the A.R.E. Sustainability Forum